Automated Feedback Request Process
The following is a simplified overview of the automated feedback request process. It is not a complete representation of all features, functions and options available within TrustBuilder.
If you do not have your customer's email address your feedback requests can be sent by text message, give the customer a printed feedback request, or direct your customers to a custom online form we provide for your website.
1) We add your customer(s) to TrustBuilder system with customer list you provide. All we need is their name and email address or SMS Text number.
2) We send a custom feedback request, email or Text message, to your customers.
3) Your customer provides feedback about your service.
4) Customers leaving a positive rating will be presented with links to also review your business online (e.g. Google, Facebook, etc). Customers leaving a negative rating will be asked to provide more details about their experience or issue. This helps the business owner to quickly follow up with the customer and resolve their issue.
5) Customer will automatically receive a “Thank You” message. The message for both happy and unhappy customers are different and fully customizable.
6) The Business Owner (as well as optionally the Business manager and Account owner) will receive a Feedback Alert email from our system containing feedback from your customer.
7) If the feedback is positive the testimonial can be set to automatically display on your website using the TrustBuilder data pipe widget. The review will be embedded as original content on your using Schema.org review format. Search Engines will love your website testimonials page and give it a high ranking!
8) TrustBuilder also has Reporting and Review Monitoring build right into the system. No need for third-party tracking or online review monitoring services. Reports are sent weekly or monthly.