The data we collect, process, and store is secure and kept confidential. This data is used to provide and maintain the TrustBuilder service, to perform system operations, and in rare exceptions for legal reasons as required by law.
Information Obtained from Third Parties
If you provide us personal information about others, or if others give us your information, we will only use that information for the specific reason for which it was provided to us.
Customer lists and customer personal information such as name and email address provided by you will only be used to provide our service for you. We will not share your customer information. We will not directly contact your customers without your explicit permission.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
We collect the following personal information from you:
- Contact Information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number;
- Unique Identifiers such as user name, account number, password;
- Billing Information such as credit card number, and billing address;
- Preferences Information such as product wish lists, order history, marketing preferences.
We may also collect the following information from you:
- Information about your business such as company name, size, business type;
- Demographic information such as age, education, gender, interests and zip code.
Like most Web sites, we automatically gather information about your computer such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system.
We use this information to:
- Fulfill your orders;
- Send you order confirmations;
- Assess the needs of your business to determine suitable products;
- Send you requested product or service information;
- Send product updates or warranty information;
- Respond to customer service requests;
- Administer your account;
- Send you a newsletter;
- Send you marketing communications;
- Respond to your questions and concerns;
- Improve our Web site and marketing efforts;
- Conduct research and analysis;
- Display content based upon your interests.
You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails or you can contact us.
We enable you to create a profile, and share information such as messages, photos, and videos with others. Please note that we cannot control the actions of others with whom you may choose to share your pages and information.
We will share your personal information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement. We do not sell your information to third parties.
We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- as required by law such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process;
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
- if TrustBuilder is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information;
- to any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
We may use a third party to place cookies on your computer to collect non-personally identifiable information to compile aggregated statistics for us about visitors to our site.
Our Web pages contain electronic images known as Web beacons (sometimes called single-pixel gifs) and are used along with cookies to compile aggregated statistics to analyze how our site is used and may be used in some of our emails to let us know which emails and links have been opened by recipients. This allows us to gauge the effectiveness of our customer communications and marketing campaigns.
Our Web pages may also contain electronic images known as Web beacons (sometimes called single-pixel gifs) that are set by our third party partners. Web beacons are used along with cookies enabling our partners to compile aggregated statistics to analyze how our site is used.
We use a third party to gather information about how you and others use our Web site. For example, we will know how many users access a specific page and which links they clicked on. We use this aggregated information to understand and optimize how our site is used.
Links to Other Web Sites
Our Site includes links to other Web sites whose privacy practices may differ from those of Trust Builder. If you submit personal information to any of those sites, your information is governed by their privacy statements. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy statement of any Web site you visit.
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card number) on our order forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us through our website.
Additional Policy Information
Our Web site offers publicly accessible blogs or community forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them.
Updating Your Personal Information
To review and update your personal information to ensure it is accurate, contact us through our website.
Privacy Statement Changes
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
You may contact Company at the below address, or email our office through the website.
RobMax Web Services
Robert Maxim International Inc.
20-2200 40th Street
Vernon, BC V1T7P2
Update: 2017-06-30: corrected street address.