Easily Acquire Customer Feedback & Encourage Online Reviews
TrustBuilder is a simple, powerful system to gather customer feedback, monitor customer satisfaction, and encourage online reviews.
Customer feedback tells you what people love about your business. And what you can do to make it even better.
We collect customer feedback for you, notify you when customers respond, and display their best comments on your website as testimonials.
Often what costs you nothing is worth a lot to your customer...
How It Works
TrustBuilder is an automated system that starts with just your customer's name , email address or Text Message mobile number, and does the rest for you. Simple and easy for both you and your customers.
Ask for feedback:
- Provide your customer's name and email or mobile Text number and TrustBuilder takes care of the rest.
- We send out an email or Text Message, customized with your branding, to get feedback from your customer. Simple, fast and easy.
- Customers without an email or Text number can be directed to a web-page we provide (customized with your branding) where they provide their feedback and feeds into the system.
Your Customer Provides Feedback:
- First, your customers are asked to rate you on a 0-10 NPS* scale.
- Next, they can provide their comments about their experience at your business.
- Comments from customers that rate you highly are automatically published on your website as testimonials.
- Comments from customers that give you a low rating are kept off-line (private) so you can contact the customer to resolve their problem.
Encourage Online Reviews:
- Customers that rate you highly will then be asked to review your business on a public review website such as Google, Facebook, etc.
- TrustBuilder will provide direct links to your Google profile, Facebook page, and dozens of other business directories.
- Happy customers will be able to easily review your business online.
Reporting and Guidance:
- TrustBuilder makes it easy to spot trouble areas, build on strengths, and monitor your online reputation.
- TrustBuilder gives you a consistent process for generating and responding to customer feedback.
- You can reply to any customer comment that is published on your website.
- Engage with your customers. Build relationships with customers. And watch your business grows!
*Net Promoter Score (NPS) measures the loyalty that exists between a business and a customer. It can be used to gauge the loyalty of a firm's customer relationships. It serves as an alternative to traditional customer satisfaction research and claims to be correlated with revenue growth. NPS can be as low as −100 (everybody is a detractor) or as high as +100 (everybody is a promoter). An NPS that is positive (i.e., higher than zero) is felt to be good, and an NPS of +50 is excellent.